Hero's Hideaway: The Legend of Zelda Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is the most depressing thing in majora's mask

5 posters

Go down

what is the most depressing thing in majora's mask Empty what is the most depressing thing in majora's mask

Post by firestrike April 30th 2013, 10:56 am

read the title.
i think the most depressing thing is that every transformation mask holds the soul of someone also the deku mask but they don't tell you if you play the game for five minutes you see a dead tree with a face later when you race the deku butler he tells you that you remind him of his son.
and later in the credits you see him crying over that dead tree.
firestrike
firestrike
Rank 1 - Cucco
Rank 1 - Cucco

Back to top Go down

what is the most depressing thing in majora's mask Empty Re: what is the most depressing thing in majora's mask

Post by Dragonmaster146 April 30th 2013, 8:17 pm

The most depressing thing in Majora's mask is that the whole game is viewed from the darkside of the world.
Dragonmaster146
Dragonmaster146
Rank 1 - Cucco
Rank 1 - Cucco

Back to top Go down

what is the most depressing thing in majora's mask Empty Re: what is the most depressing thing in majora's mask

Post by Metalhead April 30th 2013, 10:49 pm

You Have To Kill Yourself Playing,if You Wish To Save Termina From A Ugly Moon,Why We Need To Complete An Game In 3 days That Its Actually 54 Minutes Or What!

Metalhead
Commemorative Link Rank
Commemorative Link Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud May 1st 2013, 8:44 pm

Ah, I love this game. But it's only because of the depressing stuff - everyone in Clock Town is unaware of a big moon descending upon them and they're going about their normal lives. Also, something that I find creepy: why does the Happy Mask Salesman know a song that turns souls into masks? (Song of Healing)

Cloud
Admin

https://zelda.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by firestrike May 2nd 2013, 9:56 am

Cloud wrote:Ah, I love this game. But it's only because of the depressing stuff - everyone in Clock Town is unaware of a big moon descending upon them and they're going about their normal lives. Also, something that I find creepy: why does the Happy Mask Salesman know a song that turns souls into masks? (Song of Healing)
how can they not see a giant moon with a nightmare giving face and also the happy mask salesman just disapears in the ending and in the moon if you take a look at the childrens they look very similar to the happy mask salesman
firestrike
firestrike
Rank 1 - Cucco
Rank 1 - Cucco

Back to top Go down

Post by Cliftin the Fairy May 2nd 2013, 5:14 pm

The reverse Healing Song called Saria's Song.
Cliftin the Fairy
Cliftin the Fairy
Commemorative Link Rank
Commemorative Link Rank

https://zelda.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down